177 Discussions
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
Q: bathroom window behind the mirror - What causes the bathroom window behind the mirror to be opaque? Beautiful project.
    Commenter
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
Bathroom shower fixture question - In the shower with the gorgeous metal and glass door, why put the shower fixture on the walk-in side instead of the side more protected by t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
dishwasher brand? - Is that dishwasher extra wide, or is that an optical illusion? Which brand?
    1 Commentaire
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
Appliance on the island? - What appliance is on that island in the corner? The black appliance with the circles in the middle?
    1 Commentaire
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
bathroom windows - Why are those 3 bathroom windows whited out? What is covering them?
    Commenter
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
What model range is that - What model range is that, and is the upper part a microwave?
    1 Commentaire
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
backsplash material? - Is the backsplash formica?
    Commenter
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
wood stove in the bedroom - Does the little wood stove in the bedroom work?
    Commenter
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
what do you do for privacy on the kitchen windows facing the street? - what do you do for privacy on the kitchen windows facing the street?
    1 Commentaire
Ivan I a lancé une discussion
how narrow... - how narrow does someone have to be to access that coffee maker to the left of the refrigerator? Is that an. optical illusion, or is it sup... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...