5 Discussions
Kat Gikas a lancé une discussion
help with paint and decor - I need help with paint colors in 3 rooms. Decor in kitchen if I need to add anything else, and I deas in general for my dining room.. thanks... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kat Gikas a lancé une discussion
paint colors for a natural wood - What dining area paint goes with this furniture. The rest of the house is traditional with anew gray walls. And I have blue as an accent co... Lire plus
    Commenter
Kat Gikas a lancé une discussion
furniture placement/colors - I have that large brown sectional, the 2 cream chairs with a matching loveseat coming in. I was going to have the loveseat back facing the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Kat Gikas a lancé une discussion
what kind of lamps/decor? - Obviously mattress won’t be staying against the window . But one side has the window, one doesn’t, how do I decorate both nightstands and th... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Kat Gikas a lancé une discussion
crazy large family with weird layout. - To the left of the room. Dining room with hardwood floors, where I’m taking pics, is hallway. Ideas for everything lol. And there actually i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires