4 Discussions
katbent a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Layout help/review - Hi All, Based on some great suggestions in a previous thread, I have a new kitchen layout and I'd love some feedback from you all. Houzz kee... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
katbent a lancé une discussion
36" range - dual fuel? brands? - Hi all, In our new kitchen design we are now planning to go with a 36" range rather than gas cooktop + wall oven. I have been looking ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
katbent a lancé une discussion
Trouble uploading photos - I have been trying to post a design dilemma with several photos (all under 500 kb). I can write it up, insert the photos, but when I click '... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
katbent a lancé une discussion
Help with design of kitchen cabinet uppers - [I have been having technical difficulties so I will post all the images separately] Hello all, I have been reading a lot of discussions on ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires