8 Discussions
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Reclaimed wood island. - I am doing a similar island with painted reclaimed wood. What does the other side of the island look like? How do you transition to new cabi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Countertop. - What is the island and other countertop material?
    1 Commentaire
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
What is the countertop? - And does the glaze over the painted cabinet affect the color?
    Commenter
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Countertop. - What is your countertop material?
    Commenter
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Concrete color. - What color stain did you use on floor? Any special treatment? Thanks.
1 J'aime    Commenter
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Countertop inquisitive - I am wondering what the island countertop is? I love the light look of it. Is it durable?
    Commenter
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Choosing concrete stain. - What color stain is this? Was it applied any special way?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Kate Cates a lancé une discussion
Chrome faucets mixed with bronze door and light fixtures? - I plan to use a light countertop like Carrera marble and shiny chrome faucets and in the baths towel bars, but I don't want everything chrom... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires