6 Discussions
katiegaydon a lancé une discussion
Hi, I am stumped on how to create more storage space in my bathroom - I need a new sink and vaniety. Our current set up is with a 15.5 inch cabinet and 17 inch over hanging sink. Its tiny but I want to replac... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
katiegaydon a lancé une discussion
Very light grey vinyl floor - Hi! I've been searching for a very light grey vinyl wood looking floor.I found a picture of the perfect floor but it is laminant. Not what w... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
katiegaydon a lancé une discussion
ISO Grey faux wood vinyl floor click product (not glue down). - Can you suggest a grey faux wood vinyl floor product, available to Canada or a store or show room where I might get a sample? I'm looking f... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
katiegaydon a lancé une discussion
Basement ideas. Do I carpet, do I laminate or tile? - We have a basement flooring and stairs that needs replacement. We have access to the outside deck through the french doors, we have an adjo... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
katiegaydon a lancé une discussion
I need white backsplash help! - I need help with my backsplash please! I have frosty carina counters, with cloud white shaker cabinets. My backsplash area is 2x this size... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
katiegaydon a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire