21 Discussions
katpl a lancé une discussion
ideas for seating under tree canopy - we have beautiful spot under trees that is slightly sloped. Right now, dirt, some roots. No grass.. I'd like an easy low key "patio&quo... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
katpl a lancé une discussion
Cant find cushion covers for outdoor set - We inherited a beautiful patio set with deep cushions that are frayed and stained. The insides are in good shape still. The set itself is i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
katpl a lancé une discussion
backsplash - whats the tile used here? And with your countertop, how high is the ledge you used? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
katpl a lancé une discussion
knobs - how did you determine the positions of the knobs. Is the center in line with the beginning of the inset? My kitchen guy wanst to go 4 1/2 i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
katpl a lancé une discussion
hardware , placement - I see so many locations for knobs and handles and cant decide. What made you chose? I understand its all ok and a matter of what you like, ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
katpl a lancé une discussion
handles and knobs - Hi, I love your kitchen, what handles knobs and bin pulls did you use, and in which finish? Thank You
    1 Commentaire
katpl a lancé une discussion
Need help for my kitchen - I have beautiful off white new cabinets, shaker inset with slight detail (but not beaded), glass uppers, absolute black honed granite. White... Lire plus
    Commenter
katpl a lancé une discussion
knobs and handles - how did you decide on knobs and handles and their placement. Thanks
    Commenter
katpl a lancé une discussion
placement of knocs - may I ask about the placement of the knobs. Why not in the inset, is this style more modern? And on the top cabinets, why did you place knob... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
katpl a lancé une discussion
Can you share the name and make of your pulls? - What is the name of your pulls? Thnks
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...