9 Discussions
Kat a lancé une discussion
black fish tiles - Where can I get black Matt fish tiles like these in the UK?
    1 Commentaire
Kat a lancé une discussion
what make and colour paint is the burgundy wall? - what make and colour paint is the burgundy wall?
    Commenter
Kat a lancé une discussion
opinion on red kitchen colour scheme - Hi Looking for opinions on my kitchen colour scheme. 1st photo showing layout and colours of cabinetry - ignore fine details like handles a... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Kat a lancé une discussion
Interior designer with experience in modern oriental themes - Hi I’m looking for an interior designer to help with our house who is happy to provide a service in northwest London (HA6 postcode) and has ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Kat a lancé une discussion
Single opening next to chimney- yey or nay? - Want to increase flow from kitchen to living area but not entirely open out (I.e. Broken plan)- do you think it works?
    5 Commentaires
Kat a lancé une discussion
Different height with underfloor heating part renovated ground floor - Just over half our ground floor we wish to renovate - the unrenovated floor is original 1930s parquet. The issue will be the new floor hei... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kat a lancé une discussion
Chimney wall - Can I ask if the wall with the see through fireplace was originally a chimney/structural wall? I am wondering how feasible it would be to ha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kat a lancé une discussion
Chimney - May I ask if the wall were knocked either side of the presumed chimney breast? How feasible was this? Many thanks
    Commenter
Kat a lancé une discussion
Rug - Where is the rug from?
    Commenter