7 Discussions
katty smith a lancé une discussion
I am working on a cafe container, please let me know your idea - Hello, dear friends, I would like to have your ideas on a container cafe shop. Votez maintenant
    Commenter    15 Votes
katty smith a lancé une discussion
about design - Hello, I am an architect and working in a company I like to see your works and if there is any assessment our services can give you would li... Lire plus
    Commenter
katty smith a lancé une discussion
Archietcture - Hello, I am an architecture working at CAS co. with 8 years of experience in private in many local projects. I work in this fields: Concept... Lire plus
    Commenter
katty smith a lancé une discussion
WHO WE ARE We are trained to transform your dreams into reality.
    Commenter
katty smith a lancé une discussion
CAS offers full-service structural engineering services on a consultative basis, covering any or all phases of project models, including sch... Lire plus
    Commenter
katty smith a lancé une discussion
Hello to all my friends I like to be your follower and provide my best services to you.
1 J'aime    Commenter
katty smith a lancé une discussion
Olaya Hotel – Public Facilities Location: Alkhobar – KSA Scope of services: Interior Design Style: Modern & Minimal Date: December 2... Lire plus
    Commenter