4 Discussions
kbh7 a lancé une discussion
Can I purchase/order this wide barn door - I would love one of those doors. I live in Ireland can you help..... I need one..... can I have the measurements and the cost of transpor... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kbh7 a lancé une discussion
Where can I source this door as I live in Ireland and need a high door - My space is 8 foot high and the width is 4foot 6 inches.
    Commenter
kbh7 a lancé une discussion
A LARGE SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION FACING THE SEA IN THE WEST OF IRELAND - IT WILL NEED GOOD U VALUE/INSULATION FLOOR TO CEILING GLASS AND THRIPLE GLAZING........... ANY OTHER NEW RESEARCHED ADVICE VERY MUCH APPRECI... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kbh7 a lancé une discussion
FRONT ELEVATION AND INSULATION AND U VALUE - i WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FRONT ELEVATION AND WHAT INSULATION WAS USED IN THIS ROOF? WAS IT FACTORY MADE? WE ARE EXTENDING AN OLD HOUSE B... Lire plus
    Commenter