20 Discussions
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Dimensions of the pool. - Lovely garden! What are the dimensions of this pool? Thanks
    Commenter
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Patio table - Beautiful home! Where can I purchase the patio table?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Great colors - Where did you purchase burlap in this pattern?
    Commenter
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Size and counter - Beautiful space. How wide is the desk, what material is the counter and where can I buy a share like the one in the picture. Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
pulls - Hello, Lovely kitchen. Where can I purchase pulls like the ones installed in the kitchen. Thank you.
2 J'aime    Commenter
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Hardware Finish - This is a beautiful home. What hardware finish did you use for the black door, the yellow door and patio doors? Satin Nickel, Chrome, Brus... Lire plus
    Commenter
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Wine Cellar - Beautiful! What are the dimensions of this room?
    1 Commentaire
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Where can I purchase the chandlelier
    Commenter
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Beautiful rock and island counters - What material is behind the hood and what material are the counters? Thank you.
1 J'aime    Commenter
kbschuster a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Material - I like these cabinets.... what material are they?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...