32 commentaires
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : is the travertine honed or polished?
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : What kind of stove is that?
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : j
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : What color is this granite?
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : What is the paint color on the walls?
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : Love the granite color. What color name is it?
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : love the entire kitchen. what is the paint color?
    8 Commentaires
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : May I ask what the backsplash is? I really like it..
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : Where did you find the tiles what is their color name?
    2 Commentaires
Dawn Dippon a commenté une discussion : I love the lights! Where were they purchased?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...