7 Discussions
kchaps a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper Advice - This is my 3/4 small bath directly Off my recently remodeled off white kitchen. I kept the original floor and shower design and painted pl... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
kchaps a lancé une discussion
help with kitchen hardware - Which hardware to use with Taj Mahal counters. I like both
    12 Commentaires
kchaps a lancé une discussion
Should I paint inside front door white dove? - I recently updated and painted window trim and inside closet doors white dove and stained the floor special walnut. Do I leave the front doo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
kchaps a lancé une discussion
Should I paint front inside door White ? - I am updating the window trim in my house from stained to White dove. The trim had always been white dove. We had all the interior door clo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kchaps a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint color help - This is just a small picture of the backside of our second home on a lake. The front is larger with big picture windows with white trim. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kchaps a lancé une discussion
.How to Re-post - How do I re-post my design dilemma? I think I posted at the wrong time of day and I don't want to have to re-post pictures and the dilemma
    1 Commentaire
kchaps a lancé une discussion
Fireplace stone help - This is a picture of the current fireplace in our second home lake house. The current brick is fake brick from the 1980's . I know there ar... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires