13 Discussions
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Colors in pillow? - It looks like there are several neutral colors in this pillow. What are all the colors?
    1 Commentaire
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Need to choose paint colors by tonight!!! - My kitchen has natural maple cabinetry and white oak stained wood floors(lighter than oak, the colors are shades of the maple cabinetry-some... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Need to choose paint colors by tonight!! - My kitchen has natural maple cabinetry and white oak stained wood floors(lighter than oak, the colors are shades of the maple cabinetry-some... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Headboard - How is the headboard made or where did you purchase it?
    1 Commentaire
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for metal water trough - I have acquired a metal water trough that's about 5 feet long. The only things I've really seen online to do with it, is use it as a planter... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Decorating above kitchen cabinets - Decorating above kitchen cabinets...... yes or no? I hate to put things up there just to put them up there and I don't have anything special... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Rug - Where did you get this rug?
    Commenter
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Rug - Where did you get this rug?
    1 Commentaire
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
Rug - Can you tell me where the rug is from?
    1 Commentaire
kcrocombe a lancé une discussion
No clue how to decorate this fireplace mantle with a window over it! - Not sure if I should be decorating above the window or just ignore this pace. Ideas?
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...