7 Discussions
Deenie a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Deenie a lancé une discussion
Challenging room layout. Suggestions appreciated! - I'm having a difficult time with furniture placement in a sitting area where you first enter the front door of my home. The space has a sma... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Deenie a lancé une discussion
Wall covering - Hi, would you mind explaining what the wood paneling type material is on the wall behind the cabinets? Thanks for any information you're wi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Deenie a lancé une discussion
Seating for the living room - I am in the process of trying to purchase seating for my living room, and was wondering if I could do a sectional in the space. I am puttin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Deenie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Island Space - Thank you for being so kind and taking the time to answer questions. I was wondering if I could ask approximately how much overhang is there... Lire plus
    Commenter
Deenie a lancé une discussion
Light Fixtures - Hello....lovely home! I was wondering if I could trouble you and ask about the light fixtures you've used, both the rectangular chandelier... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires