13 Discussions
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
Wolf Series E Wall Ovens manufactured Afrer 2020 - I'm seeking advice from anybody that has purchased Wolf Series E wall ovens that was updated in 2020. I'm curious if you have had any issues... Lire plus
    Commenter
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
Selecting Dining Table - Dining Room is 12' x 11'1" I would like to keep the chairs, chandelier, flooring, and paint. I plan to lose the breakfast and replace w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint color for Bermuda shutters, etc - this is a followup post to this old post of mine: http://houzz.com/sr/m=7/u=L2Rpc2N1c3Npb25zLzI5NTU5NzM= I updated the old post today with... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
what color would you paint the stucco on this house? - I'm trying to select a color for the stucco for this house. I'd like the color to coordinate brick chimney and Vermont blue stone steps.
    23 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
any help picking exterior paint colors would be appreciated - the last image is the picture of the duplex that I am painting. the first image is a close up of the roof. the second image is the brick th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
any help picking exterior paint colors would be appreciated - the last image is the picture of the duplex that I am painting. the first image is a close up of the roof. the second image is the brick th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
Finishing Exterior Front Door Threshold - I need to finish the threshold for my double front doors. I primed it when I installed it. should I strip it and stain a dark brown black?... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
need help picking out bedside nightstands and lamps - I need some suggestions for nightstands and table lights. the room currently has a headboard in it and two tiny nightstands that are very... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
Exterior Home Update - Comments Please. - My 1936 duplex is in need of an update, at a minimum a new paint job. The upper windows need to be replaced. I'm not sure what the original ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Kelley Dockrey a lancé une discussion
living room seating issue - These are images of my living room. The last image is of my living room without the sofa and chaise. The sofa and chaise are staying for n... Lire plus
    73 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...