66 Discussions
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Floating shelves - Where did you find your floating shelves? They dont appear to be sagging at all - I find it hard to source really good ones. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Haning the airplanes securely - I have similar planes to hang, how did you hang yours securely? Any advice? Thanks.
    Commenter
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Hardware to hang airplaces? - Hi, I have similar planes to hang in my sons room, how did you hang yours securely? Any advice? Thanks :)
    Commenter
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Kitchen backsplash ideas and where should it end? - We have decided on white Quartz countertop for the island with a drop down waterfall and are unsure what to do with the back counters and ba... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Love the stools! - Hi, where are the stools from?
    Commenter
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Back countertop around sink... - Hi, I see the island is laminate counter top, what was used on the back counter? It looks thinner in the picture. Thanks!
    Commenter
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Grass/plant? - Hi there, is that bamboo or a type of grass? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Concrete poured or patio stones? - Hi! Beautiful spot. Is the conctete poured or did you use concrete pation stones, 24x30? Thanks :)
    3 Commentaires
Kelty a lancé une discussion
What is the white material used over top of the walkway? - Hi! Great design. What is the material used on the walkway cover, is it painted? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Kelty a lancé une discussion
Waterfall concrete - Hi, do you happen to know the process used on the concrete to achieve the old worn look? I wonder if they finished the holes with concrete ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...