5 Discussions
keetaduke a lancé une discussion
How do I get a pool this color? - We are interviewing pool companies. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a pool this color.
    5 Commentaires
keetaduke a lancé une discussion
Floor decision - Ok cabinets are up and I am still having a tough decision choosing our floors. I'm thinking a lighter floor color like the one in this pict... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
keetaduke a lancé une discussion
hutch placement - Can this piece be used as a bookshelf or as a hutch in our library? We don't have room for it in our dining room and I'm trying to find a w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
keetaduke a lancé une discussion
Floor selection - We are having a house built and I'm having a hard time deciding on flooring options. Attached are pictures of our cabinet and the tile we s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
keetaduke a lancé une discussion
Floor color - We are building a house and are going with these brownish grey cabinets. This is a picture of the model home with the same color cabinets. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires