13 Discussions
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
Wall colour? - It's gorgeous.
    1 Commentaire
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
Wall colour? - It's lovely
    Commenter
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
What is the wall colour? - It compliments the alabaster nicely.
    1 Commentaire
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
What white wall to compliment Alabaster Kitchen Cabinets - Hi there, I'm in a new build and the cabinets are painted Alabaster SW. I'm looking for a white that will compliment the cabinets while br... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
Shutters all the way to the top of window? - Shutters all the way up the window or leave the transom uncovered? Ceilings are 9ft and curtains are coming down. Any other ideas?
    4 Commentaires
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
Paint Fireplace wall Hale Navy? - Hi there, I’m in the process of painting my entire house Balboa Mist and would like to incorperate Hale Navy by maybe painting the fireplac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
Help with window covering ideas - I’m having a really difficult time trying to figure out a way to cover four windows on a back wall that is open concept to family room and k... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Kel Eh a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...