34 Discussions
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
help finding cobblestone - Where can I get cobblestone in a light grey like this? And the stone would have to be able to hold up weather in Ohio.
    2 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
help with front curb appeal - Hi! We just built our dream home and now it’s time to phase 1 of landscaping…. I’m need some help to make it homie. We are going to be paint... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
what kind of drawer pulls? - Hi! I’m looking for advanced on what kind of drawer pulls would look good in my sons bathroom??? I wish the stain would of been a-little dar... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
What color paint for two girls rooms? - Hi, Im having trouble deciding what color paint I should do for my two daughters rooms.... There is a jack and jill inbetween their rooms an... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
Can you help find this tile? - Hi, Im in looove with this tile but its from the UK and shipping is very pricey ( plus lead times are very long). Has anyone seen it sold in... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
IS THIS SITE A FAKE? - https://www.yiosilamp.com Hi, I found a few items I love on this website but wondering if anyone ones if it is legit?
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
Ceiling mounted Rainhead (flush) - Hi, Does anyone have any experience with using the rain heads that are mounting flush with the ceiling?? Are they strong enough? Can they be... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
    7 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
exterior help please - Old love to see how my house would look in more cool tones, pullers, fake peak, new shutters or anything to update it to more of a modern pa... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Nikki Kelch a lancé une discussion
Help! Look for nursery help - I'm trying to find a dusky rose or pink curtain for this room. I bought this rug but I think it's going to be to pink, so I'm open to other ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...