4 Discussions
Kellie OBrien a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Kellie OBrien a lancé une discussion
Do you know the dimensions of this room? - I'm trying to plan a storage solution for our new house's laundry room. I'm trying to decide if it's wide enough to put things on both walls... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Kellie OBrien a lancé une discussion
Gray paint colors that work well with Carrara Marble? - We're looking at building a house and need to pick our finishes up front. I've read some blog posts (thanks to Maria Killian!) about whites ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Kellie OBrien a lancé une discussion
Need to decide: chrome, brushed nickel, or oil rubbed bronze - We're planning on building a new home and need to pick the finishes up front. I want the overall look to be pretty fresh, with a lot of whit... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires