11 Discussions
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
Flooring Details - In an article, it says your flooring is, “ wide-plank engineered white oak flooring grounds the room”. Could you please provide specifics o... Lire plus
    Commenter
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
Color of paint (and sheen) - I love the black walls in this space and the contrast to the artwork. Could you please share the paint color and sheen you used? Thank you... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
Is this wood rustic and how is glass attached? - The photo looks rustic but the description says there is a brown option. Is there a photo of that? Also, how is the table attached to the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
Hello! Where can I find this beautiful chandelier? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
What paint color is this? It is a beautiful orange. Thanks!
    4 Commentaires
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
Love the pendant lights - what brand/name are they? Thanks so much!
    1 Commentaire
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
I love this mirror with the lights coming from the sides within the frame. I have looked and looked, but can not find it. Where can I find... Lire plus
    Commenter
kellymb2 a lancé une discussion
Where can I get this mirror with the lighting within side of the frame? Thanks!
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...