9 Discussions
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
Where are the nightstands from? - Where are the nightstands from?
    Commenter
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
    9 Commentaires
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
Wall Paint Color - What is the paint color?
    Commenter
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
Do these paint colors go together? - Can I use Pure White Sherwin Williams for trim, kitchen cabinet, and ceiling color and Accessible Beige SW for wall color? Will they go well... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
Building a home. Advice on windows. - My husband and I are building a home. It’s our first time building. It’s a standard/builder home; nothing custom about it. I do have the opt... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
Door - Where can the door be purchased?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
kendrapeters a lancé une discussion
KJP - Where is the headboard from?
    Commenter