48 Discussions
kentc a lancé une discussion
My Santa Rosa plum - Is very confused.
    1 Commentaire
kentc a lancé une discussion
ID this carnation? - This was in a wedding table centerpiece. I didn’t realize it was a carnation until I pulled it out of the arrangement and saw the leaves. I... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
jaune flamme experiences? - Last year one of my tomatoes failed and I tried to find something that would grow fast later in the season. I went to my local nursery and f... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
how to evaluate low voltage lighting - I'm getting ready to install some low voltage LED landscape lighting. When I take on a new project I usually go to Youtube first to researc... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
Gardenweb Houzz gets more and more irritating - Are they trying to discourage me with constant improvements? If so, they are doing a good job. First, the puzzling "Best Answer"... Lire plus
9 J'aime    29 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
How to explain these sunflowers - Here is a photo of my raised bed planter in the LA CA suburbs. It has a commercial grade flower/vegetable potting mix and gets all day sun a... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
Experience with Ryobi 40V garden tools? - I was gifted a Redmax gasoline powered hedge trimmer and although I had never considered buying one I found it to be a useful tool that save... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
Kishu explosion - I planted this Kishu mandarin in the fall of 2014. The first spring there were a few flowers and a few fruit. The second spring it never fl... Lire plus
6 J'aime    4 Commentaires
kentc a lancé une discussion
CA native Nolina parryi - Number 8 in a series of my experiences with CA natives in my garden. My house is in the Crescenta Valley which is northwest of Pasadena and ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
kentc a lancé une discussion
CA native: Salvia apiana - Number 7 in a series of my experiences with CA natives in my garden. My house is in the Crescenta Valley which is northwest of Pasadena and ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...