72 Discussions
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
Love the console where did you get it? - I love the way Tineke uses spots of orange in a lot of her work! Brilliant!
    Commenter
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
I love the lights! Where might I find them? - I follow your work and love all!
    1 Commentaire
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
What are the colors used in the kitchen? A white and maybe yellow? - I love the kitchen. It is so inviting. Thank you for answering the question about lights. Very helpful
    Commenter
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
kenyonl a lancé une discussion
Why is there no category specific to Great Rooms? - Thank you for this website I love it! Question: It seems that floor plans tend to be more open these days, often including Great Rooms. I ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...