17 Discussions
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Book shelves around a console - Hello, I have a console table that looks somewhat like the picture here, but without the drawers. I have this 10' long wall in the guest bed... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Need help on flooring - I cannot decide whether I should go light, medium or dark with the floor of the master bedroom that has early 20th century dark polish wood ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Windows behind the bed - My bedroom has a modern four poster bed with dark wood finished Art Deco armoires on either side. The wall behind the bed is all windows. I ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Ideas for a small garden - Hi, we have a north facing rectangular green patch about 20 feet by 10 feet. I am looking for ideas to give this space visual privacy from t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Sideboard clutter - Hi, we have this handsome dark teak wood sideboard from the late 19th century which we use for storing table linen, some cutlery, crockery a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for an antique sideboard - Hi, this antique sideboard is in our small 11' x 11' dining room, against one wall, directly opposite the entry to the room. I am looking fo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for worn out floors - Hi, I am in Kolkata, intending to move into my parents' home, built in 1979 with cast in situ terrazzo floors that look worn out and tired. ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for repurposing a hall stand - Hi! I have a century old wood hall stand very similar to the picture I am posting,except that it is in a dark mahogany finish. There is no ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for repurposing a hall stand - Hi! I have a century old wood hall stand very similar to the picture I am posting,except that it is in a dark mahogany finish. There is no s... Lire plus
    Commenter
Keya Mitra a lancé une discussion
Recycling a 1920's double door bookshelf - Hi! I have inherited a old wooden bookshelf, 1.35 m long, 40 cm wide and about 1.5 m tall. It has double doors with glass panels and 4 equal... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...