5 Discussions
Lissa a lancé une discussion
In Person - Is there a store we can see this sofa in person?
    1 Commentaire
Lissa a lancé une discussion
To paint or not to paint Kitchen Cabinets???? - As I finish up the doors, I want to tackle the kitchen. I do not have the money for new cabinets, but I WANT a new look. The cabinets are ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Lissa a lancé une discussion
Replacing Doors and Hinges - Well, little did I know the amount of experience, tools, and patience needed to replace doors and hinges. We replaced 4 interior doors, got... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lissa a lancé une discussion
I think I am officially addicted to discussions, but some of them have a over 600 comments! Oh my!
    Commenter
Lissa a lancé une discussion
Carpet Replacement for Concrete Floors - Hello.. we are going to be re-doing the carpet in a new place we are buying and after the home inspection, it has concrete floors. Any idea... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires