30 Discussions
Kim a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Kim a lancé une discussion
Love the garden troughs! - Where they painted a copper color? and with what type of paint?
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Kim a lancé une discussion
No more emails from Houzz - Has Houzz stop sending the latest and greatest photos weekly for our viewing?
    1 Commentaire
Kim a lancé une discussion
Are valances in or out? - I have two kitchen windows that have very little side space. I have some beautiful fabric from Maine Cottage and was thinking about a struct... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Kim a lancé une discussion
Roman Shade? - I love it, where did you get the fabric for it?
    1 Commentaire
Kim a lancé une discussion
I would like advice on white grout. - Does anyone have experience with white grout between subway tiles in kitchen. I am toying with white grout in a beautiful hand painted subwa... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Kim a lancé une discussion
Pottery Barn Nolan Rug True Colors? - Can anyone tell me if the colors in this rug are light blue and Navy blue or more on the dark gray side with light blue or something totally... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Kim a lancé une discussion
cabinet color? - It is stunning!
    Commenter
Kim a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Color recommendation to go with BM Stonington Gray - We don't have a lot natural light in the kitchen area and currently have a 9 inch bleached oak wood floor with varying other shades in it. D... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Kim a lancé une discussion
Are valances in or out for 2018? - I have some great linen fabric and thinking of doing a couple valances for my kitchen. Is there a type of valance that would look current?
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...