4 Discussions
Kim D. a lancé une discussion
Where to place posts for lights & any general feedback - Attached is the plan for our patio. I would like to string lights but unsure of where to put the posts on this particular design. Does anyon... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Kim D. a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Tile Alignment~ - Hi Everyone, The tiles in our bathroom don't seem to line up with each other. The tiles on the floor don't line up with the tiles on the si... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Kim D. a lancé une discussion
Pendent or Recess Lighting over Island? - Hi Everyone! I am going back and forth between pendent lighting over the Island or recessed lighting. I have the choice of two recessed ligh... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Kim D. a lancé une discussion
My husband and I are building a home in Hopewell Junction, NY with Toll Brothers. It's an exciting, energizing and emotional process. I have... Lire plus
    Commenter