4 Discussions
kimjesson a lancé une discussion
over the fireplace mantle - Needing ideas for over the fireplace mantle. Very high ceiling.....small collectibles on mantle now but I will be taking them off as well.
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
kimjesson a lancé une discussion
can I see more pics of this rug? - It is hard to tell what other color is running through the blue....is it gold, tan, beige...do you have more pics or pics of it in a room?
    Commenter
kimjesson a lancé une discussion
mixing (gunstock color) wood floors with light oak dining rm - Help! I have a 1990's washed light oak (cream color) dining room, but am getting rid of the cream colored wall to wall rugs and putting dow... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
kimjesson a lancé une discussion
my tile has been discontinued - I have a 14 year old house and I found out the existing tile from the foyer into the kitchen has been discontinued. I wanted to tile the di... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires