8 Discussions
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
Rearrange pantry/laundry room - Thoughts on rearranging the pantry and laundry room to maximize storage? Thinking we could move the laundry room to the front of the house, ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
Choice Cabinets - Anyone have Choice Cabinets installed and willing to share your experience?
    2 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
Cali Vinyl Legends - Has anyone installed Cali Vinyl Legends LVP? Would you recommend?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
BlueStar RCS or RNB - I’ve never had a gas range, but we are building a house that has natural gas. For those of you with BlueStar ranges with open burners, how i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
Jenn-Air Pro Range Rise JDRP430HL - Posted in another thread, but thought I might should make my own post. Has anyone purchased the Jenn-Air Rise JDRP430HL dual fuel pro range?... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
Mohawk Southlake pre-finished floors - We are considering Mohawk Southlake 5” hickory pre-finished floors. We really like the distressed look, but it also has a ripple like textur... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
Opinions on this rug for living room? - What do you think of this rug choice? I have spent hours looking for a 10x13 rug and finally found something that appeals to me. Please feel... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Kim Mac a lancé une discussion
artwork for dining room - I’m looking for artwork for our dining room and have fallen in love with Jostle by Jill Martin. I’m trying to gauge if the 32x48 canvas is l... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires