4 Discussions
Kim VL a lancé une discussion
Feedback on Painting Limestone Brick with Dulux Full Cover - Hi Houzzers I am looking to cover a large part of our limestone brick retaining wall in our garden, either with render or the Dulux Full Cov... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kim VL a lancé une discussion
Styling help - Hello Houzzers I have always struggled with styling the chest of drawers in the photo. I want something classy, but not too flashy. The draw... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Kim VL a lancé une discussion
Decor HELP!!! - Please help me with colour scheme and ideas for cushions and rug etc. for this room. I have NO idea what to do with it! HELP ME :)
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Kim VL a lancé une discussion
Theatre Room Decor Help - Our theatre room is on your immediate right as you enter our house so I'd like it to look great. We bought the couch to fit the room (its ab... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires