17 Discussions
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
Need help on interior doors, trims and stairs - I am not sure what to do should I put new doors to replace these old flat varnished doors or should I just get them painted also the door m... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
Kitchen window and patio door California shutters or builds in blinds. - California shutters or built in blinds for the patio door? Please suggest as I am changing my patio sliding door and am wondering if we shou... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
Kitchen patio door and kitchen window California shutters or blinds? - I have a glass patio door when we bought the house and the California shutters just want your opinion can someone give me idea if I should k... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
My family room is now almost done with accents but I need some ideas r - My family room is now coming along thanks to u all for amazing ideas and suggestions. I just hung my old mirror on top of the fireplace but ... Lire plus
    47 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
Please help me in picking a rug for my family room - It's open concept with kitchen in white and grey backsplash and grey chairs I got this rug with animal print but not happy and need recomm... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
I just got this rug and am not sure if I should keep it or return - I am now finishing my family room please help me with the rug I just bought this rug yesterday but am not too sure if I should keep it or ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
I need help with a rug for my family room - I have a light beige leather couch and just got new floors in the family room and opened up the wall between kitchen and family room Can ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
Need help with rug for my family room - I have just done a Reno and opened kitchen and family wall I need help to out some colour in the family room can anyone suggest rug colour a... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
I need help glass table or wood table in the kitchen? I just renovated - I am not sure if I should get glass or wood table I am buying the grey chairs from urban barn with chrome legs but not sure which table woul... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
kitchenid a lancé une discussion
I love the table where is it from and the length? - I love the square table how big is it? Where can I get it from Thanks
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...