7 Discussions
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
Should you get 2 estimates for a kitchen renovation nowadays? - My husband and I are hoping for a kitchen reno next year. We like and trust the person who did our small bathroom reno last year...but he is... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
Source for sconces? - What manufacturer makes the sconces over the sink?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
tile safety question... - I have finally found a beautiful tile for my tiny bathroom reno. The bathroom floor area is 4 ft x 6.5 ft. Each tile is large (2 ft x 4 ft) ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
What is the fabric on the upholstered bed and valances? - I am looking for this fabric for chairs.
    Commenter
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
Upholstery and photo advice please! - This is my tiny living room. I need to reupholster the two big chairs...we never really liked the fabric, which is also pictured...and they'... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
kitchenmum a lancé une discussion
Need brass bed part - I've lost some of the round caps that screw onto the bolts that hold my brass headboard together. The diameter is 1/2 inch. I live in Ontari... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires