63 Discussions
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
fireplace ledger stone - Hello, what is the brand and color of the ledger stone on the fireplace?
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
counter top material - Hello, what is this counter top material?
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
countertop material - Could you please share what this solid surface countertop is? Is it honed or leathered? Thank you
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
wall cabinets in dining room - What brand are the cabinets in the dining room? I have been looking for one just like those!
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
large coffee table - Hi, I am looking for a large coffee table. Who makes this one and what are its dimensions?
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
wall hooks for wall - What brand and where did you get wall hooks?
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
love the drapery rod - Who makes this traversing decorative rod? I can’t find anything but the white regular boring rods!
    1 Commentaire
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
drapery rods: who makes these? - Hi, I’m looking for traverse drapery rods like this! Who makes these. I have sheets behind drapes and can just find regular traverse rods ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kjp685 a lancé une discussion
exterior paint colors - I have been looking for this paint co,or combination. What colors are they and manufacturers
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...