24 Discussions
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
calling all Space planners - Adding a second story to our small house and I love this floor plan we have landed on. I'm wondering about the master bathroom though. it is... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
addition/remodel interior layout - We are getting started on our remodel/addition plans for a house we recently purchased. Anyone interested in giving an opinion on this entry... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
wallpaper go to - Happy Thanksgiving! I keep falling for wallpaper is out of budget. I love the quadrille Persepolis for my three seasons entry porch (dimensi... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
furniture plan for three season room - You guys helped me so much on my living room layout that I'm hoping you can help me with my layout for my entry three season room ! I want i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Finishes - Hello my beautiful Houzz peeps! I have here a bathroom floor tile design dilemma. I picked up a sample of this absolutely gorgeous 1 "... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
66 " bathroom vanity - Houzz you were so helpful to me last time I posted about furniture layout I had to see any ideas on a good vanity / mirror / sconce set up f... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
fireplace ... blend it in with wall color or not? - Hey 👋 there ! This fireplace sticks out of the wall kind of awkwardly so I wonder if it would be best to paint it ivory white to match the w... Lire plus
2 J'aime    40 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
let's have some fun and pick paint colors ! - So excited my husband tiled both daughter's en-suite bathrooms but I still have to pick paint colors and such I love the penny tiles and th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
Design my bathroom finishes - Found this discontinued floor model with the blue hand painted sink and faucet yesterday for a good price so I had to snag it up for my li... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Katie Mapes a lancé une discussion
engineered hardwood choices - I have narrowed it down to 4 choices here and my husband is waiting patiently 😂 for my decision. It is going throughout the whole house upst... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...