5 Discussions
klarmbruster a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
klarmbruster a lancé une discussion
Leaning Honeylocust Trees - I would appreciate some advice regarding thornless Honeylocust trees we planted about three years ago. About half of them (5 of 10) have beg... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
klarmbruster a lancé une discussion
Leaning Honeylocust Trees - I would appreciate some advice regarding Honeylocust trees we planted 3 years ago. Half of them (about 5 of 10) have begun to lean over, lad... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
klarmbruster a lancé une discussion
Can I replace halogen landscape lightbulbs with LED? - I have a number of path lights and spotlights in my landscaping, and the halogen bulbs seem to burn out constantly. I would love to replace ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
klarmbruster a lancé une discussion
How much should I pay for marble tile? - We are in the process of planning a remodel of our bathroom. I received an estimate from our local building supply store for Shaw 3" c... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires