14 Discussions
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Entryway Design Help - We recently renovated our house and now have a completely open floor plan on the first floor. I am having a hard time figuring how to design... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Entryway Design Help - We recently renovated our house and now have a completely open floor plan on the first floor. I am having a hard time figuring how to design... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Countertop - Do you remember the color of the granite?
    1 Commentaire
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Countertop - Do you remember the name of this granite?
    1 Commentaire
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Area Rug - I love this area rug! Do you remember where this is from?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Color and style of carpet - Do you know what color and style this carpet is?
    1 Commentaire
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
Aqua cabinet - I love this aqua colored cabinet. Do you remember where this is from?
    Commenter
klgaylor a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...