8 Discussions
kmnc a lancé une discussion
What fabric was used for the drapes? - I ike that it retained it's white tone and didn't turn yellow. Thanks.
    Commenter
kmnc a lancé une discussion
What fabric was used for the drapes? - I ike that it retained it's white tone and didn't turn yellow. Thanks.
    Commenter
kmnc a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kmnc a lancé une discussion
Timing etc - I am interested in the 8 x 5 rug but I do have some questions. Is there someway for me to contact the seller?
    2 Commentaires
kmnc a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kmnc a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
kmnc a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
kmnc a lancé une discussion
replacing queen rice-carved poster bed - We want to have a lower more standard height bed...the box spring currently is 19" from floor, so we need stools to get into and out of bed.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire