23 Discussions
knipp a lancé une discussion
To Keep or not keep this table and chairs - We just purchased a beach condo that needs a makeover- this is a picture of the existing table and chairs- older but is it back in style if ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
knipp a lancé une discussion
Beach Makeover furniture layout - Help Please! we just purchased this beach condo as a rental. the current furniture layout is not good. id like a new dining table and sofa. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
knipp a lancé une discussion
Room with A View - What would be the best treatment, shutters or blind to not block any of the beach view and keep sliders completely open, but provide privacy... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
knipp a lancé une discussion
Help with updating paint with cream glazed cabinets - I’m trying to change out the cork color ( gold) color ) to a lighter updated neutral in my Kitchen - greys don’t go great with the cream... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
knipp a lancé une discussion
Color of border - What is the color of border and could I receive a sample of rug color?
    1 Commentaire
knipp a lancé une discussion
Living room update - I'd like to update my living room to be a more functional room -I'd like to keep the piano, maybe add a game board table or conversational ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
knipp a lancé une discussion
Wasted living room space ideas - Hi! I'd like to turn my living room into. A comfortable pub - pool table room. We have a nicer leather pocket claw leg pool table that I wa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
knipp a lancé une discussion
What fabric is this? - Can I purchase this fabric by the yard? I'm looking to cover my own chsirs. Or, a different style chair?
    1 Commentaire
knipp a lancé une discussion
Size appropriate for 6 ft table - Would the 5 light or 9 look bear with 6 ft oval kitchen table?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...