13 Discussions
koblon a lancé une discussion
Need help with pendant size for island - Building a 9ft x 3.5ft island and don't know if I can go with these beautiful pendants that are 14" wide in diameter. Are these too wi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
koblon a lancé une discussion
Who does the cabinet trim...Cabinet maker or GC? - If I'm installing new painted kitchen cabinets AND all new painted molding in the house, who should I have do the molding on the cabinets? ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
koblon a lancé une discussion
Need crown molding size advice for new kitchen - I'm doing a major remodel and need to decide on kitchen molding above cabinets for 9' ceilings. I really like the look of the frieze and cr... Lire plus
    Commenter
koblon a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous kitchen! - crown and frieze heigth - Can you tell me what is the height of the frieze and crown you used? What would you recommend for a 9ft ceiling to achieve this look?
    Commenter
koblon a lancé une discussion
Striking Kitchen! - Can you tell me the type/brand of recessed lighting used? Thank You!
    1 Commentaire
koblon a lancé une discussion
Stunning Kitchen - Can you please tell me the total height of the crown molding...frieze and crown together.
    Commenter
koblon a lancé une discussion
Love how you finish off the trim - Can you tell me how tall the frieze and crown would need to be to achieve this same look in a 9 foot kitchen - gorgeous!
    3 Commentaires
koblon a lancé une discussion
Where did cabinet hardware come from? - Love the recessed hardware. Who is the manufacturer?
    Commenter
koblon a lancé une discussion
Recessed Lighting Size - Beautiful kitchen. Can you tell me the size of the recessed lighting? I like the smaller look. Also what is the color of the baffel? ...... Lire plus
    Commenter
koblon a lancé une discussion
Size of frieze and crown for 9' ceilings - Gorgeous space! Can you tell me what you would recommend for frieze and crown in 9' ceiling to achieve similar look. Thank You!
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...