6 Discussions
koinsf a lancé une discussion
Basement family room layout - Family room is 36 feet wide and 17/7 deep plus a 4/6 deep bump out that is about 17 feet wide. We have to put pool table on one of the two ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
koinsf a lancé une discussion
Living room arrangement - I'm sorry about the glare, I can't snap a pic without it. Wondering if a fireplace would fit in this room and some good ideas for furniture... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
koinsf a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for master bath - We are building a new house and have 8x10 available for our (functional - not fancy) master bath. We want a double vanity and a bathtub is ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
koinsf a lancé une discussion
Here's a picture
    Commenter
koinsf a lancé une discussion
What furniture works with big lazy boy rocker recliner? - It is brown leather and I'm not sure if I should get a patterned sofa or solid sofa and patterned chair with ottoman? Any suggestions?
    2 Commentaires