8 Discussions
kpringle a lancé une discussion
Burnished nickel kitchen hardware - Do any companies make kitchen hardware in burnished nickel, similar to the burnished nickel finish offered by waterworks on some of their fa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kpringle a lancé une discussion
best marble sealer? - Can anyone recommend a marble sealer that they particularly like? Also, does anyone have experience with the Clearstone, a surface applicat... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kpringle a lancé une discussion
Danby marble too crystalline? - I have seen so many gorgeous pictures of Danby marble. But the samples I got seemed very crystalline, almost sparkly, rather than the smoot... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kpringle a lancé une discussion
Has anyone tried Clearstone coating for marble? - It is marketed as a way to protect marble from staining and etching. Does anyone have personal experience with the product? Does it look... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
kpringle a lancé une discussion
Outdoor fireplace worth it? - I'm considering incorporating an outdoor fireplace into my landscaping. (We live in the Northeast.) Cany anyone comment on whether this is... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
kpringle a lancé une discussion
Induction cooktop for new kitchen in older home? - I am planning a renovation of the kitchen in my 1880s home. I like the idea of an induction cooktop but wonder whether it will look out of ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
kpringle a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
kpringle a lancé une discussion
Any experience with cork floors? - I am considering a cork floor for my kitchen. Some sources warn away from them in kitchen, others love them. Any advice? Anyone done a cor... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires