4 Discussions
krc1995 a lancé une discussion
modular shed- Anyone tried - We need a pool shed that at the very least will hold a mowing equipment, pool, equipment, and maybe a golf cart. In a fantasy world, we woul... Lire plus
    Commenter
krc1995 a lancé une discussion
New house regrets- do overs part one-the bathroom shower - I tried to customize my own house by adapting a house plan to our little family needs and a lot we purchased years ago. Trying to condense,... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
krc1995 a lancé une discussion
Interior ceiling heights and noise? - We are building a new home and I would love to have some advice/opinions on reducing echoes and noise throughout. I am wondering if reducing... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
krc1995 a lancé une discussion
Need to add an outdoor kitchen/living area - We recently bought a house that was a little smaller than I had desired. To compensate for the lack of indoor square footage, my husband an... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires