10 Discussions
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Grout Color for Daltile Biscuit Tile - Hi friends, we are doing a simple backsplash for our kitchen remodel and we are using Daltile Color Wheel (or Rittenhouse Square) 3x6 in Bi... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Trim and wall color the same? - I’m considering painting all trim and wall color (including interior doors) same color and I’m struggling to find examples. Looks fantastic! Lire plus
    Commenter
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet construction quality? - Hi! We are remodeling our small kitchen. Cabinet doors are being replaced (fabricated and painted) and cabinet boxes will be painted to matc... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
12X14 Living Room Furniture Help - I've spent the last day searching pictures, topics and discussions about big furniture in a small space, but I think I just need to hear som... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Luxury Vinyl Plank for Cold and Warm Weather - Hi friends, we have a summer cabin that's ONLY a summer cabin: we close it up, winterize it and only use it when it's between 50-90 degrees ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Mexican ceramic tile for pool application? - Hi, we are refacing the negative edge of our pool and are looking for a decorative tile. The only ones I'm in love with are the Mexican cera... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Media console? - Could this be used to house media equipment? I never see it used as such, but it's the perfect size.
    1 Commentaire
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Pendants? - The pendant lights are gorgeous. Could you share the source? Thanks!
    Commenter
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
Entire House is Beigeville! Starting with kitchen... - Hi Houzz Friends, We moved into this home nearly a year ago and I'm in a state of analysis paralysis when it comes to decorating and adding... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
krissy66 a lancé une discussion
I need help with window treatments for huge windows. My biggest issue is what to do with the sliding glass door; verticals drive me crazy an... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires