40 Discussions
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
garage door - can you please tell me who made this garage door, thanks.
    Commenter
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
light - where was the white floor lamp purchased from?? Thanks
    Commenter
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
chandelier - I know this is a Schonbek but can you tell me which model etc, I cannot figure it out and I love this
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
Dressing table - I dont see that this question has been answered. I am looking for a tabke just like this, can i ask where it was purchased from please???
1 J'aime    Commenter
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
Size - Are the lights pictured here the 27 or 16 inch.?
    2 Commentaires
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
brand of ebony stain - Hi melissa, Trying to redo my white oak floors and love love love these. Do you know the brand of ebony stain? thanks
    5 Commentaires
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
cabinet color - You say that this is Carrera marble but it looks so much more like Calacatta. Can you tell me the paint color you used on the cabinets plea... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
Floating shelves and pendant in dining area - Jennifer this remodel is fabulous, You do such beautiful work. I am in Walnut Creek and am remodeling my kitchen, can you tell me how they... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
polished or brushed? - Can you tell me if this is polished or brushed stainless? thanks.
    1 Commentaire
kristieschultz a lancé une discussion
backsplash tile size - This backsplash is beautiful, what size are the tiles in this gorgeous herringbone pattern?? Thanks.
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...