35 Discussions
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
when the 8x10 size is available? - Can I get a notification when it is available?
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
love the tile surround - What is the name and brand of the tile?
    Commenter
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
what kind of stone is used? - Name and color of stone?
    Commenter
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
white oak floors - How did you achieve this look on your floors. When just finished our floors and they look yellow. So disappointed
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
how did you achieve this color - We recently installed character grade white oak in our home. They put a natural finish on and it looks terrible. I had given them this pictu... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
Love the light fixtures - Where can I get these, what brand and size are the light fixtures?
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
Love the Wood floors, Antiqued and rustic. - Could you please tell me the stain or any other finish used on the floors. I'd love to know everything about them!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
Stone - What is the name of the stone...
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
Love the floors - Hickory? What type of stain?
    Commenter
Kelly Sehr a lancé une discussion
Love the stone - What is the name of the stone?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...