4 Discussions
ksh16 a lancé une discussion
Backyard/Pool sitting and decorations idea - I currently have a patio dining set (not shown in the picture) which we will be selling off. But i need some good ideas for backyard/pool si... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ksh16 a lancé une discussion
Dilemma for living room sitting arrangement - I am in the middle of reorganizing my living room and purchasing new sofas, chairs and TV. As you can see from the pic, sitting is not very ... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
ksh16 a lancé une discussion
Color scheme and furniture for living room - I am unable to decide on the color scheme for my living room. Also, the furniture and it's placement is uncertain. Should i buy an L-shape... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
ksh16 a lancé une discussion
Need help for coloring these bricks - Currently the color looks dull. I m looking for a color scheme that will make it look classy.
    1 Commentaire