21 Discussions
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Tall Pole ideas - Please tell me what you did with the tall poles?
    Commenter
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Grilling and bar area - I absolutely love the grilling and bar area! Is it made out of wood? It looks like wood, but would it hold up in New England weather?
    Commenter
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Can you tell me what watt bulb goes into these lights? If there is one on either side of a mirror is this sufficient lighting? The correct w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Color - Love the wall color! Could you tell us what it is? Thank you
    Commenter
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Lighting - Help! I want to use recess lights only in my boys bathroom. I'm questioning where I would put them over the vanity. Where would I put the re... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Height - How tall is the vanity without the backsplash?
    1 Commentaire
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Stock - When do you think this product will be in stock in white.
    4 Commentaires
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Material - Could you tell me what material this cabinet is made of? Thank you!
    3 Commentaires
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Vanity Top - Can you tell me about the vanity top? What is the material and colors. White, gray, tan?
    1 Commentaire
Karen Donahue a lancé une discussion
Vanity - Can you please tell me the actual sink size? Thank you!
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...