32 Discussions
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Blank slate! All ideas welcome! - My sister just bought this house and is moving near me. She has upscale taste and the pocket book to go with it! Any fresh ideas on how to d... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
New blinds..Do I need a different cushion material? - I had the plaid cushion forever on my bench seat and recently got new blinds. When I ordered the sample, I liked them together. They seemed ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy - Houzz save button was no longer working on my laptop. When I went to reinstall, I got the message that it violates the Chrome web store poli... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Before and after, mini kitchen update - Some liked the beadboard, but I never did. Not a big fan of the granite either, but no kitchen remodel in the plans. Here's my Christmas pre... Lire plus
9 J'aime    14 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Where to put this MCM clock? - Just bought this clock and wonder if it will look ok on this wall? Diameter 22.44". I taped it out, but with such a large wall, don't k... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Should new barn match the house? - My sister has a 3 stage plan for adding barn, new garage, fencing, garden and greenhouse. This year, barn and garden, next year new garage w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Asking for a friend-kitchen help - My friend is renovating her kitchen and wants to put sconces next to the range. She also wants to do an alcove over the stove to sit bottles... Lire plus
    41 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Is the rod height ok? - I am wanting to replace my rod and drapes and I'm not sure if I should raise them to closer to the ceiling, or if the current height is good... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Light fixture for dining table - My favorite fixtures so far. Which would look good? Table 72x36 Ceilings 8' Room 10x13 on door side. Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    70 Commentaires    91 Votes
kulrn a lancé une discussion
Help design my dining room! - Here is my space. It's a bit awkward with the door to the enclosed mudroom to outside. My first problem; 1. do I keep the bench? It takes u... Lire plus
1 J'aime    29 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...