7 Discussions
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Need help with what to do with Front Room - These photos are from when we purchased the house, but we are having a hard time deciding what to do with the front room off the entry. I th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Estimate on cost to build? - My wife and I are looking to downsize and build a house, we will be moving to just outside of Louisville, and are really interested in build... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Build an Addition or Garage? - Hello, My wife and I are discussing having a second child and this may factor into the decision. We have two bedrooms upstairs and one smal... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Extension? - Should we extend the back of the first floor or expand the area with the siding on the 2nd to line up with the brick? Extending the first f... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Fixing front of our house- weird boxed entry way - My wife and I are trying to figure out what to do to improve the front of our home? Any suggestions? Anyone know what the boxed entry way is... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Back porch ideas? (cheap improvements) - Just purchased this house, and can't decide on what to do to the back porch area, my wife and I are thinking of extending the roof to cover ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kyflash15 a lancé une discussion
Front porch roof/design help - My wife and I just purchased this house and are thinking about changing the roof or something to spice up the front some, but don't want to ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires